Description of activities
My research activities in the IMAGeS team are within the field of Biomedical image processing and cover two main areas:
- image registration
- change detection in image sequences
Furthermore, as part of my activities within the Imagines plateform, I bring my expertise to the investigation of various problems in neuroscience requiring the setting up of appropriate image processing pipelines and the exploitation of large image databases.
|Since 2005||: Research Engineer, CNRS, ICube|
|june 2015||: Habilitation degree , UDS, Strasbourg|
|2002 - 2006||: PhD degree, LSIIT, UMR 7005, ULP, Strasbourg|
|2001 - 2002||: master degree in Mechanics and Engineering, Biomechanics option, ULP, Strasbourg|
|1999 - 2002||: Engineer degree from ENSPS (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Physique de Strasbourg)|
PhD thesis supervision
- "Early assessment of tumor growth from post-surgical residues of glioblastomas in DT-MRI", Thesis of Céline Heimburger (2015-), Co-direction with Izzie Jacques Namer
- "Diagnostical biomarkers in multimodal brain MRI of Lewy body disease and Alzheimer's disease", Thesis of Elena Chabran (2016-), Co-direction with Frédéric Blanc
- "Development of a computer model to optimize donor/receiver matching in liver transplantation", Thesis of Pietro Addeo (2017-), Co-supervision with Benoit Naegel (director), Philippe Bachellier (co-director) and Adrien Krähenbühl (supervisor).
- "Novel radiomics approaches for characterization of liver tumours by image analysis", Thesis of Farid Ouhmich (2017-), Co-direction with Fabrice Heitz, supervisor: Vincent Agnus.
- "Unified framework for change detection in multimodal brain MRI. Application to the follow-up of multiple sclerosis patients", Thesis of Eléonore Dufresne, (2018-), Co-direction with Stéphane Kremer, supervisor: Denis Fortun
- "Multivariate regression model for comparing populations in diffusion MRI", Thesis of Alix Bouchon (2012-2016), Co-supervision with Fabrice Heitz
- "Quantitative imaging of ventilation double-energy computed tomography", Thesis of Mickael Ohana (2013-2016), Co-supervision with Fabrice Heitz and Catherine Roy
- "Statistical approaches for change detection in diffusion MRI. Application to the longitudinal follow-up of neuro-degenerative pathologies", Thesis of Antoine Grigis (2009-2012), Co-supervision with Fabrice Heitz and Jean-Paul Armspach.
- "Automatic changes detection in diffusion MRI: Application to Multiple Sclerosis", Thesis of Hervé Boisgontier (2006-2010), Co-supervision with Fabrice Heitz and Jean-Paul Armspach.
- Signal processing (1A/2A) at école Telecom Physique Strasbourg
- "Medical image devices " in the Master "Images, Robotique et Ingénierie du Vivant" (Strasbourg University)
- Lectures about "Image processing" at école Telecom Physique Strasbourg, TI santé degree
- Lectures about "Introduction to medical image processing" at école Telecom Physique Strasbourg, TI santé degree
- Lectures about "Medical image processing: methods and applications" at école Telecom Physique Strasbourg, TI santé degree