Professor, Deputy Director ICube Laboratory
Description of Activities
- Professor of Signal and Image Processing, Telecom Physique Strasbourg
- Deputy Director, Icube Laboratory
- Head of the Research Group IMAGes: IMages, leArning, Geometry and Statistics
- Signal and Image Processing.
- Statistical modeling, Markov models, non Gaussian models, deformable models.
- Machine learning.
- 3D deformable image registration. 3D image segmentation. Change detection.
- Applications : medical image analysis (MRI, DTI, SPECT, PET), image sequence analysis.
- Analog Signal and Systems
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Random Signals and Statistical Signal Processing
- 2D Signal and Image Processing
- Image Sequence Analysis