Jump to navigation Jump to search
Positions for 2020
- Assistance to trajectory planning and needle guiding for percutaneous surgery (apply before November 1st).
- Optimization of trajectories of multiple surgical tools using deep learning for percutaneous surgery and SEEG FILLED.
- Real-time replanning of trajectories for percutaneous surgery in deformable environment (apply before May 20th).
- Topological and relational guidance for modelling complex anatomical structures
Positions for 2019
- Optimization of trajectories for the simultaneous placement of multiple surgical tools
- Connected operators, hierarchical representations and deep learning.
- Deep learning for segmentation of FIB/SEM images for the diagnosis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Positions for 2017